Arduino YUN In Pakistan
The Arduino™ Yún is the first in a groundbreaking new range of WiFi boards that combine the power of Linux with the simplicity of Arduino™.
The Arduino™ part is a classic Arduino™ Leonardo (based on the ATmega32U4 controller), while the WiFi part is controlled by a special Linux offshoot called Linino (MIPS GNU/Linux based on OpenWRT).
It was quite difficult to build a web management tool with previous internet boards. This was mainly due to the low memory, which usually only allowed simple HTML structures. The new system, combined with the new library, now enables more complex processes to be completely swapped out to the Linux system so that more sophisticated web services, e.g. based on XML, can be implemented.
• Microcontroller: ATmega32U4
• Flash memory: 32 KB (ATmega32U4) (including 4 KB for bootloader)
• SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32U4)
• EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32U4)
• Clock speed: 16 MHz
• I/O pins: 14
• PWM: 7
• Analogue inputs: 6 (plus 6 at digital pins)
• Operating voltage: 5 V
• Recommended input voltage: 5 V via micro USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.3af
• Maximum input voltage: 20 V
• Maximum current per I/O pin: 40 mA
• Load capacity of 3.3-V output: 50 mA
• USB 2.0 port: Yes
• MicroSD card slot: Yes
• Power over Ethernet compatible: Yes (802.3af standard)
• Processor: MIPS 24K with clock speed of up to 400 MHz
• Memory: DDR2 64 MB RAM and 16 MB SPI Flash
• Connection standard: IEEE 802.11bgn, 1 x 1