ESP8266 12E WIFI Module In Pakistan
News ESP8266 improve the peripheral circuit, enhance the impedance matching, the signal output is better, both stability and anti-interference ability, have been greatly improved.
ESP8266 is an ultra-low power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is special design for mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT). When devices connect to WiFi with an ESP8266 module, it can process LAN communication.
ESP8266 shows in three options: onboard PCB antenna, IPEX connectors, half hole.
Esp8266 can be applied to Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation System, Smart Home, handset and industrial control system etc.
- Added six I/O serial and six SPI serial
- support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- support the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- support rich Socket the AT command
- support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- support Smart Link intelligent networking
- support remote firmware update (OTA)
- built-in 32-bit MCU and can be applied as processor
- low power consumption, suitable for battery-powered applications
- single 3.3 V power supply